• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warranty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

avalon2000

I purchased a mobile home from a new hampshire dealer.the manufacture is in new york.I had the mobile home delivered to my property in massachusets.It has been 4 months and I have been having one problem after the other such as leaking water from the roof into the ceiling,exterior walls warping,among others.the manufacture either denies the problem and wont do anything to fix the problem or if they do fix the problem it is done in a very sub standard way.is there a "lemon Law" for this type of purchase? if so what can i do? if not what recourse do i have? i purchased a new mobile home i did not expect to have my home taken apart and put back together in a mickey mouse way. thank you for your anticipated help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">