• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warranty for Business equipment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Henry Molesky

I have a small business in Tampa Florida. I purchased some air tools from a company in New York for $1700.00 about 3 years ago. The company told me there was a 5 year warranty on the tools. Over the 3 years the company has charged me for repair work for ware & tear. One of the air tools was sent back 3 times and never fixed. I complained to the company and they said that the tool was fixed each time. The owner/repair person has said that I called him a "lier" for saying that the tools were never fixed right. The company now tells me that the warranty period is only a year and refuses to fix the problems with the tool. The company has no written warranty in thier catalog or on thier bills. I would be happy just to get my tools fixed, however, each time I call they hang up on me. I tried sending the tool by UPS, but they refused delivery. Is there something I can do?
Thank you,
Hank Molesky

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">