• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warranty for head gasket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jacar

My state is Pa. Three years ago, I received a extended warranty for my head gasket on my Ford, only when I had a potential failure. Ford had fixed the head gasket. Now, I have a loud knocking in my engine and the car shakes as well. the service manager told me that the miss in the engine is from running the car hot and will not fix it. the head gasket was a recall. When I saw the smoke, i did drive the car home, maybe 10 mins and parked it, until I had it towed to ford. My mechanic told me that the miss in the engine is from the head gasket. My car was great until the head gasket went. I think they should have fixed the miss in the engine because the head gasket caused it. The car would had never over heated if the head gasket did not go. I had to drive the car home, it was below 0 degrees and i did not have a cell phone. He said it is not from the head gasket. I am sick. Should I get a lawyer to have Ford fix my engine. thanks, jacar

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">