• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warranty Information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CDENsomnia

I am from Kansas and I have a warranty question. I just had a new engine put in my jet ski and the Kawasaki Dealer that did it warranties there supplies and labor for 30 days. Well after 27 days of working fine the engine burned up the #2 cylinder. I have had a few mechanics that are friends look at the engine and it burned up because the guy who installed it didn't adjust the carb. like he should have done. So my question is what should I do now to claim the warranty. They say it wasn't there fault therefore wont warranty it. The Engine manufacturer wants me to send the engine to them to look at but once I send it to them I am afraid I will loose all chances of Kawasaki warranting it when another company touches the engine. Any suggestions??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">