• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Washington State Used Car Dealer Due Bill Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hate2have2deal

Washington State

I purchased a used vehicle from a dealer in Seattle Washington. At the time of sale the dealer and I negotiated and put in writing a due bill for items on the car that needed repair. It has been almost 2 months since the time of purchase and I have made every effort possible to allow the dealer / dealer principle to satisfy the items on the list in good faith. These efforts have included repeated phone conversations as well as documenting every conversation or exchange via email as well. I have given the dealer every single tool necessary down to specific part numbers as well as the closest qualified repair shops to me to perform the work. I feel that it's time to think about a small claims filing. does anyone know how long I should reasonably give the dealer to satisfy the items on the contract before pursuing legal action?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">