• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

water softener

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JjLaw69

fl.we moved here from tn.we were scared into believing that we needed a water softener then we found out we didn't need the $2500 thing. what can i do????

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

If you signed a contract, then nothing. It's your responsibility as an adult to do your own research prior to a purchase. Finding out after the fact is useless.

IAAL

J

JjLaw69

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

If you signed a contract, then nothing. It's your responsibility as an adult to do your own research prior to a purchase. Finding out after the fact is useless.

IAAL
Thanks for the free psychology advice. ie (adult???) I thought I was getting legal advice, not parental help..... Maybe you should get all the facts before judging people in the future.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

We are not here to play "20 Questions" with you. I answered your question with the post information that you supplied. No one here is going to play guessing games with you. If you had more to say, then you should have said it.

You'll find, however, that I'm correct.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">