• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Water system...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

katiam911

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Florida

I am writing to seek your help with a situation on a water treatment system that I purchased from "Rain Soft" I was not approved for financing from their financing company. They installed the system prior to my approval. They then offered a discounted rate if I could come up with a certain amount of cash money instead of financing.I agreed and provided a $500 deposit with intentions of putting more money down.At this point I unable to come up with the money and have requested on every phone call from them to uninstall their system. Joel manager advised that was not an option and that he will put me on a financing plan from a financing company they use internally. Can they do that if I have received several letters from other financing companies that have denied me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">