• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wedding Video "Lost"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BlueEyedGirl

State of Arizona

My husband and I have been married 4 months and still have not received our wedding video, with no word from the company. My father decided to take this into his own hands and began calling the owner daily after repeated messages with no contact. After about 2 weeks, the owner returned the call, saying that he believed the video had been "lost," and that we will apparently never see it. My husband and I are devastated. We have a contract, and I do not believe it will be difficult to get the contracted amount back. My question is, is it possible to file suit for additional emotional damages as we will never be able to recreate that video again?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">