• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jasmania

What is the name of your state? NC

:(

I had my ignition go out and I paid $400 to have it towed and fixed. this was while back ago thou.

But when they towed the car they cracked my bumber, flattened my muffler, had to fix the horn cause it wouldn't shut off, disabled a brand new viper alarm system (I paid 400 for that) , took the fuse out that goes to my trunk now it won't close, . so now I have a lake where i can swim in the trunk if I wanted to GRRR. While taking pictures of thier damage I got hit in a parking lot and on top of all of this the dang igintion is almost ready to go again. I'm having the same problems as before

this guy is incompentent and something needs to be done before he screws up someone elses HOT ROD! ughhhhhhhhhh

my nice knight rider car is now junk thanks to him.

what can i do?? Now I have to pay for a whole new igition switch again. :mad: and i'll be dang if he's going to put another finger on that car oh heck no. I don't trust the guy and he sure doesn't need to be in business.

Where can I report his company because I doubt if I can sue him now. I still have the reciept of when he fixed it can't be no more than 6mths ago and i have the reciept of when i had to get the horn shut off.

I'm a tad upset because i just paid to have this fixed and i paid for a brand new one not to have it fall apart again... in no less than a year this outrageous.

sorry and thanks for the help if you can give any :(

Last edited:

B

badtenant

well GEE whizzzzzzzz

You have MORE money then BRAINS.

If you had MORE brains then Money, you would learn how to fix these things yourself.

J

jasmania

i didn't do the damage so why should i have to fix it!!!!!!! If you don't have anything nice to say than leave!!! Period. I'm asking for advice and since you have none don't respond.

Point is he ruined a perfectly mint condition HOT ROD.....

and FYI it's not like i have over $1000's of dollars to fix his errors!

and if it was your car it would be a different story!

As for your brains part...I'm published nationwide across the country in national libraries. Are you? Just because I can't fix a car doesn't mean I don't brains.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">