• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stevieboy96

What is the name of your state? Kansas

I purchased pickup last year in march. About 2 months later loan company stated I didn't have insurance. I gave them info requested. They loan company tried to get me to pay extra for thier insurance I refused. They repossessed my vehicle in October of last year. A week after they repoed vehicle they sent me a letter acknowledging that I had insurance. A week after that they had sold the vehicle for $3,000 and stated I owed them $7,000. I then recieved a letter last week with a $10 check stating that I had over paid them. What can I do. I am frustrated. I have tried calling them several times. And have been dealing with voice mail, and the one guy I did get ahold of was rude said I interrupted his lunch and said "thank you very little" and hung up on me.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">