• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Can I Do???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Frustrated05

What is the name of your state?Kentucky
To make a long story as short as possible,here i go. I purchased a vehicle and an extended warranty from a car lot and paid for it in cash.I was told when i purchased the warranty that if i ever needed to cancel it i would be reimbursed on a pro-rated basis.I did trade the vehicle off(due to work respnsibilities)some 4 months later.Istarted in February trying to get my warranty cancelled and as of yet i still have not recieved my refund.I was told by the warranty company themselves that the warranty was cancelled finally on july 1 and the check would be mailed to the car lot on the 5th.Ihave to call the car lot 10-15 times a day before they will even give any kind of response.My wife called today wondering why the check hasnt arrived and they told her it might be being delivered by car?????The warranty company has assured me that it WAS mailed on the 5th.what can or should i do.I have also filed a complaint with the BBB.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">