• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are my legal rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Michael Hurst

What is the name of your state? Virginia. the dealership told me that the first contract that my co-signer and i signed could not be approved because of my score, then they told me that they needed us both to sign a new contract, this made me the co-signer and my co-signer the buyer, when i check the new one the payment had gone up,they said it was a mistake and they would change it, that made two mistakes in the figures,too many things have changed in the three days of this deal, i told them i did not trust their deal any longer and would like forget the whole thing and give them their truck back and get my trade in back,they said no and that they would just used the first contract they said would not go through and make me stick to their deal, it was my truck now,what can i do? :( :confused: )

djohnson

Did the second one go through? Did they change the errors? Why did you sign before the errors were changed? How long was it between the time you signed the good contract and when you told them you wanted to cancel it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">