• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are my rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

calcash

i went to this website, which sells computer systems and parts. i found while browsing through their large selection of products that they had a motherboard priced at £0, i bought the item online, and paid the £3.65 for delivery. i then contacted the company and informed them that they might have mistyped a price on their site because it was so unbelievable. can they charge me if they had in fact typed the wrong number, or do i still have the right to get that item at the price i paid for it. i haven`t heard from the company as of yet, but they have changed their website and removed that item.

where does this leave me, will i be required to pay more if need be, or do i have the right to request a refund, and the product?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">