• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I do????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pavilion

Here in Arkansas there is a major petroleum company (possibly owned by a franchised operator) selling the same gas at the pump at two different prices. (For example: Premium Unleaded is 1.65, Regular Unleaded Plus is 1.55, and Regular Unleaded is 1.45). In this case, the Unleaded Plus and the Regular Unleaded is one and the same gasoline coming from the same underground holding tank. The public at large does not know that when they purchase the Regular Unleaded Plus 89 octane gasoline, that they are actually getting Regular Unleaded 87 octane gasoline, although they are paying the extra .10 for the Plus. Hence, it's a sham and we, the consumer, are being ripped off at the pump.

What kind of lawsuit could I bring against said retailer and would it be a class-action type suit? What other remedies would you suggest?

Thanks.

P

Pavilion

I have all the necessary proof (i.e., photographs, shipping manifest, invoices, insider information, witnesses, etc.), but for the moment will keep this confidential.;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">