• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what sould i do in this case about my truck

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kay_kay01

i am living in state alaska

i am buying a truck from a person and in the contract it doesnt state that i cannot get the title registration or the tabs for the truck
the tabs are expired and i dont know what to do

should i continue to pay for the vehicle even though the person i am buying the truck from isnt the person whos the truck is under

should i go to the dmv and tell them whats going on and see what they can do

should i continue to pay them for the truck

i need help and suggestions or answers will be helpful right now

JETX

Your post is confusing. Are you saying that you are paying someone for a vehicle that the person you are paying is NOT the owner?? If so, why??

Why can't you get the registration and tags on the vehicle??

K

kay_kay01

about my truck

i didnt know that the truck wasnt under their name until last night
and i cant switch it over because i dont have the title and they claim they dont either and payment is due today and i dont know if i should pay for it

JETX

If the sellers don't own the truck, who does??
And what did the sellers say when you asked them for either the title or your money back??

H

hexeliebe

If they give you the money back I have some property that would be a good investment. And it's only 10 miles west of San Francisco :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">