• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What type of Injury and damage waiver for renting out equipment in MN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

oachs83

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota

I recently bought some Sumo Wrestling suits for my own use. I realize I am only going to use the suits every now and then so I figured since nobody else in my town rents them that I would rent them out to make some extra money. I was wondering what type or what the process would be to get a waiver form? I see a bunch online but do not know if you need a lawyer involved or if I just write up a agreement myself and have the party sign it? I don't think I would rent these suits all but maybe a few times a year but want to cover myself incase anything would happen. I would want a waiver to protect me if anybody would happen to get hurt they could not try and sue me. Also I want a damage contract so if the party wrecks anything they are held responsible. Thank You in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">