• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where can I get help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Walt123

i hired a company to redesign my website. they got angry and tore the site down. everything pertaining to this situation is in writing.

can someone point me in the direction where i might get some help to have this company restore my site to it's previous sate, prior to them working on it?

i'm in maine
company hired in nevada

thanks so much for realizing how important this is to me and making your suggestions,

Walt
[email protected]

(i was instructed by this form to type in lower case)

L

loku

Unfortunately, unless your contracts specifies otherwise, if the company you hired is in Nevada, that is where you would have to bring suit against them. The Nevada court is the only court with jurisdiction over them unless they have enough “presence” in other states for that purpose. “Presence” usually means that they must have an office, or employees, or an inventory in the state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">