• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who To Sue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LUCYMAE

What is the name of your state? KENTUCKY.Hi we just had some ceramic tile replaced after some water damage back in October,the insurance picked up on it,but anyways we noticed about 2 weeks later that some of the tiles in one half of the room did not look like they should they looked like they had a glaze on them and that's what we assumed,so we contacted Lowes in which we purchased them at and they said to use a chemical on it and we did and it did not work and I have called them about this and they have been trying to get in contact with the company that made them but have yet to hear anything atleast that's what they are saying.So what I need to know is how do we get anything done about this it was very expensive around $1600 I don't know if we make Lowes responsible the tile layer or the company that sells it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">