• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wireless Debate, Need help Plz

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

ncpmedic

I have had Cingular wireless now since Feb '01. The coverage has gone way down and when I bought the service, I was told that I would have coverage in Tidewater Virginia where my family is. I live in North Carolina. Needless to say they lied to me and I have no coverage at all in Virginia till I get up to around Wash DC. I have been told many times by Cust Dis-Service that I would still be able to roam, but still can not. I never signed a contract with them and did not agree to anything on tape. I called them today and they told me that I have a one-year contract and that if I get out of it now they will charge me a cancel fee of 60.00 . I told her that I never signed a contract. They told me that I must have to have gotten service. I told her that when I ordered my phone, that the guy never mentioned one and I never got one to sign and return. Her reply was that it was a verbal aggreement even though he did not mention it. Am I able to get out of this. I need the coverage in Virginia as I travel there alot now and Sprint is the only one that covers my entire route to and from there. Any help is appreciated and thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">