• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wireless phone contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crwalker

What is the name of your state? California

I have had poor service from Sprint PCS for several months.
I have the account set-up to automaticly deduct the fees monthly
from my credit card, however a few months ago their computer started saying the address on the credit card was wrong out of nowhere, So I started sending them checks. Now they say the last check I sent was an invalid account and no more checks would be accepted. I have verified the credit card address with their representatives and my bank on numerous occasions and Im certain there is nothing wrong with the check information I gave them. Now they will only accept a credit card payment for which they insist on charging me a $12.00 fee. If I cancel the service I have to pay $150.00 I cant afford. And now I just want out so I dont have to deal with these incompetent poeple anymore, is there any advice for getting out?

Pay the $150 if you want out that badly. A contract is a contract. You could always find an 800 number and ask to directly speak with a supervisor and explain everything to that person and see what he/she has to say.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">