• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wisconsin, Small Claims Issue.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gt_searching

What is the name of your state?

Wisconsin.

I bought a Jspec Engine from a company called Speedline Group out of California, It was for my Mitusbishi 3000gt vr-4, It was a Twin turbo engine, and had bigger 13g turbos (which are rare) I delt with only 1 guy on this matter, arley.

I received the engine and had my mechanic put it in the car, It ran for upwards of 20 minutes at idel and Seized up under load.

I called the Company/Arley who had said orgionally it was covered by warantee, Now he says it MAY be covered and I should send it back at my expense ($800 to remove it, $250 to ship it) so he can LOOK at it.)

I Sue him in small claims court Wisconsin Ct#2003sc001857.
I also find out he had peviously sold "Another" engine with the rare 13g turbo's to another guy on Memphis, that guy told him it was bad and sent it back to arley, this guy found indications the engine was in a fier and that STOPLEAK had ben used to cover up problems. and then shortly after I bought Mine, this guy sent me Pics of his engine and they are the same engines, down to the Knicks on the valve covers.

He hires a lawyer down here to represrnt him, I now have to Discolse ALL my Information, and do Interrogorties.

Also His company Speedline Group. Isnt Licensed as a Company anywhere in California according to Tax and Licensing Dept.

Lagal Quedtion : Did he Mis-represent himself ?! I thought I was buying from a company w/ a warranty.

Question 2: If he now says it "MAY" be covered under warranty isnt that a breach of contract ( But I never signed a contract) When I bought it with the understanding there WAS a warranty.

Question 3: Is there any other Legal Remedies. AS far as Consumer Protection ?!?

Thanks....Link to Court case.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">