• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wording in a contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ajn888

what state? pa

i would like to know if I have a right to a refund on this aggreement? This is how it read.
no refunds are issued in the event of a cancellation due to weather conditions or a situation out of the company's control. if a flight is canceled due to an unsafe weather condition, the passenger(s) may reschedule within a year of the canceled flight. Refunds will be granted if within 10 days of the purchase of a gift certificate. No exceptions. A $25 processing fee will be charged on any refund after 10 days.

I have a gift certificate, and i also scheduled 2 flights that were canceled due to weather. I want a refund minus the 25 dollar processing fee. Due i have the right for a refund?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">