• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

worried wife needs help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

helpful wife

My husband's ex-girlfriend who is a lawyer loaned him $3,000 while they were dating. She is now trying to collect the money and he wants nothing to do with her. I want to pay her, if he really owes her, and have offered to make payment arrangements with her. She wants to only deal with him, and payment arrangements are fine if she deals with him. She now threatens to sue him for the money. Does she have the right to refuse dealing with me? Don't we now both owe her the money? I think it was an oral agreement. If it helps to find some law concerning this, we live in Minnesota.

L

loku

I advise you to stay out of this. You are dealing with two very stubborn people in a spite case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">