• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Write right thing on back of check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jamal123

What is the name of your state? NH. I had purchased some land a while back. I am ready to make my final payment but believe there is some sort of legal way of writing I have fulfilled my contract and this check represents my final and full payment. Could you please tell me what I can put down legally to cover this? Thanks.

jamal123 said:
What is the name of your state? NH. I had purchased some land a while back. I am ready to make my final payment but believe there is some sort of legal way of writing I have fulfilled my contract and this check represents my final and full payment. Could you please tell me what I can put down legally to cover this? Thanks.
Write "paid in full" in the memo line as well as what the payment was for.

S

seniorjudge

jamal123 said:
Write anything you want on the check because it will make no difference.

You must have the land transferred to you by deed and record it in the land records of the county where the land is located.

Hire a real estate lawyer who will guide you through this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">