• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong price

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rudy herrera

What is the name of your state? texas. i recently purchased a new motorcycle. the copy of the final sales contract indicates that the purchase price was actually lower than what it was suppose to be. around $3000.00 lower. a month later the dealership notices. can the dealership come back and demand to be paid the mistaked difference if both parties signed the final contract. i also had the bike refinanced through my own bank due to a lower interest rate, and that transaction has already been finalized. my bank has the title to the bie already. so my question is, A SIGNED DEAL IS A SIGNED DEAL, RIGHT?What is the name of your state?

shortbus

Sorry dude, but mistakes are reversible in contract law. If you & the dealer agreed on a price, and the price in the contract was lower, they can ask you to pay the difference.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">