• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I going to infringe on their copyright?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Verschluss

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Vermont.
Is the Ben n Jerry's graphic copyrighted? I am holding a car show and for the flyer I want to swap the cows out and put cars there and in their logo write eurobuilt instead of Ben n Jerry.

quincy

Is the Ben n Jerry's graphic copyrighted? I am holding a car show and for the flyer I want to swap the cows out and put cars there and in their logo write eurobuilt instead of Ben n Jerry.
Both the Ben & Jerry's name and the Ben & Jerry's logo are trademarks. In addition, the Ben & Jerry's logo has copyright protection for its creative and original design.

You cannot use or modify either without authorization from Ben & Jerry's. To do so would be infringement on Ben & Jerry's rights.

Sorry.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You could ask Ben & Jerry's for permission...

ETA: Heck, maybe they'd even sponsor it ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">