• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

boot leg doll molds

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lubell

What is the name of your state? south carolina
I buy used molds from doll shops that have gone out of business or the owners have passed away. I then clean them up to like new condition and resell them on ebay. lately a few ladies on a bb have been accussing me of boot legging these molds.they are going in on my bidders and telling them this to stop them from buying my molds.i state in my descriptions that these are used molds sold as is i do not know if these molds are boot leg or not as i do not know where they were orginally purchased.these ladies are only assuming that they are boot leg but are casuing me a lot of trouble.what can i do about them. i don't even know what to look for to see if the molds are boot leg. i have purchased molds from the artist and the molds i am selling looks just like the ones from the artist and all the mating post fit. so please tell me what i can do. thanks

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">