• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

California Association Of Realtor's-Preprinted Contracts-No Fair Use?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BeautifulPuzzle

You Still Just Don't Get It Do You....?

You accuse agents of not reading or having any real idea of the contracts they use...yet you can't even understand the VERY SIMPLE language used regarding the copyright protections of the work...intriguing.
Of course, because when a staff attorney for one of the largest labor unions in California tells me that there is absolutely, positively, no way the fair use doctrine applies to their copyrighted works...I just take his word for it and move on...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Of course, because when a staff attorney for one of the largest labor unions in California tells me that there is absolutely, positively, no way the fair use doctrine applies to their copyrighted works...I just take his word for it and move on...
It does not apply in YOUR situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">