• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Class action suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pill

What is the name of your state? Alabama

If a class action suit is settled and you were not contacted but live within the area covered, can an appeal be placed if you are still being damaged by the activities carried out by the Defendent?Is there any way to get out of the suite?

HomeGuru

Pill said:
What is the name of your state? Alabama

If a class action suit is settled and you were not contacted but live within the area covered, can an appeal be placed if you are still being damaged by the activities carried out by the Defendent?Is there any way to get out of the suite?

**A: are you part of the Plaintiff class or did you opt out?
What is the basis for the lawsuit?

P

Pill

Class Action

The suit focused on dust and emmissions. I did not take part in the suit. The original Plaintiffs and their legal reps were supposed to contact everyone within the five mile radius. Not sure how many took part. I did not in anyway take part. The judge in the case said no to any further litigation. Can I appeal that decision? There must be some way to get the attention of the company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">