• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

copyright

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

megamonica

What is the name of your state? Florida
I volunteer my time to run a internet site for a corporation. The site has some areas on it for children and adults to practice on how to build sites. The kids had went to Corbis.Com and picked up some of the pictures and put them on the site pages 13 pictures on different states. They had not been deleted on the same day. Corbis contacted me by email and stated that our .com company has infringed by using their pictures for commercial use and are trying to charge the company for $26,640.00 for retroactive lic. which they say they are sending it to legal by 2/28/03 if we cannot come back with a counter offer. I have explained to them that the company is not worth anything and it holds a o.oo value for the corporation. Is there something I should say besides this? Is the company liable for this error? What else do I tell them? :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">