• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Copyright infringement.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pgumby68

What is the name of your state? Alabama

I created a web site to help promote a product I sell. I learned a great deal about building this product from another web site. I even learned how to best use this product from the same site. On my site I have a page that tells the viewer how to best use the product. I did learn these thing from the other site. I made sure not to use the same wording on my site and created my page in a way not to copy anything. We are dealing with the same subject and basing our subjects on facts. Am I violating his copyright? Help me please.

C

CombatTN88

pgumby68 said:
What is the name of your state? Alabama

I created a web site to help promote a product I sell. I learned a great deal about building this product from another web site. I even learned how to best use this product from the same site. On my site I have a page that tells the viewer how to best use the product. I did learn these thing from the other site. I made sure not to use the same wording on my site and created my page in a way not to copy anything. We are dealing with the same subject and basing our subjects on facts. Am I violating his copyright? Help me please.
No. You are not in violation of his copyright. If you are doing word to word, then YES. You see all tutoring on developing web sites everywhere on the Internet. Nearly all of web sites have similar tutorials, but never WORD TO WORD.

Regards, Combat

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">