• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Copyright-?? Reproduction ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SRC RON

Thanks this is a really good site I am new at these so bare with me any help or advise on the direction would be greatfull (have done a little looking on the net but I am starting to get confused..

This is the bases for my question-(there are a lot of reproduction decals,toys,parts,ect ect on the market of older no longer avalable from manf.)

If I was going to reproduce a decal set or a say a Model car part what would be the correct way to do this with out doing it like so many others out there (are they just taking there chances)this would not be a highly profit market but there are small things that if you find them they cost a arm & leg for the originals & some people just can get them.

Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">