• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

discount lawyer for internet copyright privacy policy and terms cionditions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abbey987

Hi , I will appreciate any advice

I am planning to launch an online site for video footages . About 7-14 sec clips which I want to sell (customer will download) to small production companies or individuals. I want them to buy license to use for any one of their projects (so they dont make copies and resell or use it for their different projects & clients).. NOT royalty free .

I want to seek your professional help with “License agreement “ “Terms & Conditions” and “Privacy Policy”

I have a limited budget

thanx!

Abbey

quincy

Hi , I will appreciate any advice

I am planning to launch an online site for video footages . About 7-14 sec clips which I want to sell (customer will download) to small production companies or individuals. I want them to buy license to use for any one of their projects (so they dont make copies and resell or use it for their different projects & clients).. NOT royalty free .

I want to seek your professional help with “License agreement “ “Terms & Conditions” and “Privacy Policy”

I have a limited budget

thanx!

Abbey
First, you did not provide the name of your state. This forum is for US law questions and concerns only.

Second, even if you are located in the US, what you want goes beyond the scope of this forum. We do not provide attorney recommendations and we cannot help with the drafting of legal documents. You will need to seek out an attorney in your own area for help with the drafting of a license agreement, terms and conditions, and a privacy policy that will meet all of your wants and requirements.

Good luck.

quincy

Would you really base a business on recommendations of a public internet forum?
In fairness to abbey987, s/he DID come to the forum looking for professional help from a lawyer (albeit a "discount" one).

It is not all that unusual for first-time posters to believe that everyone who offers advice on this forum is an attorney. I have a sneaking suspicion that no one really reads the terms and conditions or terms of service of this site when registering.

And, in fairness to the majority of volunteers on this site, we DO offer some darn good, solid advice*. :)

*(not that anyone should ever rely on it in place of advice offered by an attorney in their own jurisdiction).

STEPHAN

And, in fairness to the majority of volunteers on this site, we DO offer some darn good, solid advice*. :)
Absolutely. And often the practical advice here is way more valuable as an expert lawyer can give.

I just thought that when building a business I would want something in writing from a lawyer that I could refer to in the future.

Anyway Q, got your point.

(I did not read the headline. My fault.)

quincy

Absolutely. And often the practical advice here is way more valuable as an expert lawyer can give.

I just thought that when building a business I would want something in writing from a lawyer that I could refer to in the future.

Anyway Q, got your point.

(I did not read the headline. My fault.)
What this forum does nicely for posters is to weed out for them all the extraneous details and emotion in their posts so that, when posters must head off to consult with and pay for an attorney in their area, they have (with luck) learned to condense their legal questions and legal concerns to just the basic and necessary facts.

I am sure this not only helps to save them money, I am sure it pleases any attorney they see. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">