• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

distribution rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cancane1

PA
Hi,
I developed an application with a person in Pakistan. He will own the copyrights but he and I will share sole distribution rights. Now since I dont have any money now I wanted to aget some type of legal formto make him sign. Are there any such forms and if so will they work internationally??

thanks
jim

C

CombatTN88

cancane1 said:
PA
Hi,
I developed an application with a person in Pakistan. He will own the copyrights but he and I will share sole distribution rights. Now since I dont have any money now I wanted to aget some type of legal formto make him sign. Are there any such forms and if so will they work internationally??

thanks
jim
Fax would be a good source, but make sure that person has a witness or two to sign that legal form before submitting fax.

Regards, Combat

C

cancane1

Hi,
thanks, thats what I'll do. I tell him to have it notarized then FAX it back to me.

thanks again,
jim

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">