• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I need a Copyright or Patent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kamaki3

I have come up with a concept that I feel will resolve a problem that has plagued the automotive racing world for many years. This idea specifically concerns the Supercharger Belts that are installed on Dragsters and Funnycars. For many years the racing engineers have not perfected a way to keep these belts from flying off these powerful engines when they make their runs down
the tracks, causing major damage to their engines. My concept is just that, a simple idea that I believe will prevent these belts from
flying off every time these cars make their runs. My concept involves design modifications to the belt and to the upper and lower pulleys that these belts are installed on. My design does not, and should not involve any changes with the existing materials that these parts are made of. So, all I'm trying to protect is the new desisgn concept. With that in mind, what kind of protection do I need? A Copyright, Patent or what? Your support will be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you very much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">