• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Domian owner violate Trademark?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zurna

Hello . I have been seeing lots of website and they sell online game points.
the ideas are ;
a) their domian names are completeley diffrent then the game of the website and the game ,
b)in their website there are no information about the online game link or any kind of info about owner of the game and their name.
c)games are very popular and well known by everyone and lots of diffrent companies owns it .like football or chess games exc..
d)website owners sells these points under name of only ebook or with out any info on online payment processers .
d.1) with out any link on their website to payment processers.
d.2) they also mention on their website that they dont sell any ponits but in reality they do on Messengers or kind of messenger systems on internet like MSN .
e)points are worth no money on game but can be bought from game it self.
f)"lets say" online game owner got their Trademark certificate 1 month ago "only madrid protocol "full"".
g)administors of the websites are on countries "a" , "b" and "c".i mean multiable counties and only half of it in madrid protocol.but owner of the gamer is in country "d".
h) domian owner is in county "a" and country "a" is in madrid protocol also since more than 1 mounth they are not in operation "but website is online".

my question is about domian owner of these websites who lives in country "b"( thats also in madrid protocol too) also "a" and "b" is the same person .
Are they violate Trademark of this online game compnay? what domian owner should do to protect their self on court if he or she doesnt have ability to go country "d" and protect it self?
will it help them to close the site and sell the domian name to 3th person for example? is this a big crime to sell game points?. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">