• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ebay VERO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FlyGuy69

What is the name of your state? Australia

Hello,

I am an Ebay Seller and have been selling authentic Von Dutch clothing.

Recently i have had my listings removed from Ebay by VERO at Von Dutch's request. They are saying that because i don't buy my products from an authorized dealer that my item's are counterfeit.

My supplier assures me that the item's are authentic and have been bought as closeout stock. All the item's are constructed the same as those i have seen in the stores & also have the correct tags & labels.

My question is does the Lanham Act allow me to sell authentic products seeing as i have paid for them myself, or does this infringe copyright laws.

Also, i am a resident of Australia how does this affect me. Von Dutch is an American Company.

Thankyou for your interest.

divgradcurl

What is the name of your state? Australia
US Law Only - YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE

I know the U.S. is often ridiculed for its ignorance of geography, but I think everyone is pretty sure Australia is not (yet!) a state in the U.S...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">