• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Face Painting EBook with Spiderman Face Design

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

philadelphiajt

What is the name of your state? NSW, AUSTRALIA (Outside USA)

Hi there,

I'm currently writing an ebook with step by step instructions on how to do face paintings to be sold worldwide. Most of the face painting designs are bunnies, butterflies, clowns etc But some really popular designs that have been requested for the book are: "spiderman" the "hulk" and "darth maul".

Am i going to run into any legal trouble if i sell an ebook with step by step instructions on how to paint a childs face like "spiderman" ??? If so, is there a way i can get around it?? Or should i just leave "spiderman" out of the ebook??

Any help would be muchly appreciated!
Thanks,
Philly

divgradcurl

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see your "state." From the top of the page: US Law Only - WHEN POSTING A QUESTION, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE

Trademark and copyright laws are NOT the same in every country.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">