• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I find out who the owner of an Inc. is

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shina22

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Md

How do I find out who the owner of an Inc. is and where its located, there has to be somewhere to search this out but I dont know where.
Example ... HPLT inc., ... (not inc. real name )

Thanks in advance for any help.
Blessings

Shina22

WHAT !!!! ?????

Start with the secretary of state

What in the H**L are U talking about ?
I asked about how to find an inc. owner and you respond with something about debt?.... by the way which I have NONE !

Antigone*

You will want to search the website for your state. The Secretary of State's website has a search feature for corporations registered in the state. If you cannot find it in your state the company may be registered in another state.

You might also get some information on the company's website as well.

Some Random Guy

Shina22,

The stuff at the end of debtcollector'spost is his signature line that shows up on every post. Ignore that and listen to the first part: "Start with the secretary of state"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">