• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

imposter on facebook

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dwelsch

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? michigan
someone (we believe we know who it is) got on facebook and created an account using the name of and friend and neighbor, sent compromising pictures and statements to her work place and for all to see on the internet claiming this person was having an affair with me. this was also sent to my daughters facebook who is 15 years old. what are the legal ramifications of this.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? michigan
someone (we believe we know who it is) got on facebook and created an account using the name of and friend and neighbor, sent compromising pictures and statements to her work place and for all to see on the internet claiming this person was having an affair with me. this was also sent to my daughters facebook who is 15 years old. what are the legal ramifications of this.
So, are you in fact having an affair with this person? What can be seen on the compromising pictures?

dwelsch

i am not, ironiclly the person the imposter was trying to be was sitting in my living room with her husband and other couples as the message was sent to my daughter, my daughter knew right away who it was who sent the message, he has been a problem in the neighborhood for sometime. facebook was alerted and he probably got an email from facebook and was shut down, but not before we printed what was sent. the picture was from a halloween party where she was a nurse with big boobs and another friend was grabbing them from behind. the picture was not so bad as what was written in the facebook page.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">