• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

information for copyright of writing a book

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

goodhope

hello i live in rawalpindi,pakistan

i am planning to write a book on teaching microsoft office.do i need permission from microsoft to write it.Also the title will be like "micrsoft office for everyone" or "learn microsoft office by following pictures" or something like that.Is this title correct or will it voilate copyright law.Also chapters in the book will be titled like "learning word" "learning powerpoint" and there will also be screen shots of office software. Are all these things legal or will i have to take permission. AND ALSO PLEASE AS I ALREADY HAVE MENTIONED THAT I DONT LIVE IN THE USA SO PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE THAT APPLIES TO ME LIVING OUTSIDE UNITED STATES. ALSO I PLAN TO USE SELF PUBLISHING SITE SUCH AS WORD CLAY,AMAZON CREATE SPACE OR LULU.

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR HELPWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

The Occultist

AND ALSO PLEASE AS I ALREADY HAVE MENTIONED THAT I DONT LIVE IN THE USA SO PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE THAT APPLIES TO ME LIVING OUTSIDE UNITED STATES. ALSO I PLAN TO USE SELF PUBLISHING SITE SUCH AS WORD CLAY,AMAZON CREATE SPACE OR LULU.
Sorry, but we cannot give you any advice. This website is for US law only. This is not meant to be cruel to those that do not live here, but the simple fact of the matter is that nobody here has attended law school in Pakistan. The best advice you will get from this website is to find an attorney in your city that has experience in this area of law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">