• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

International Copyright law - Which countries don't have copyright law...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tkcheriyan

I am interested to know which countries do not have copyright law. An example scenario would be scanning copyrighted books and selling them online from that country that doesn't have copyright laws (or international copyright laws).

If somebody knows, I would really appreciate to know. And also know why that country doesn't have it. Thanks.

divgradcurl

tkcheriyan said:
I am interested to know which countries do not have copyright law. An example scenario would be scanning copyrighted books and selling them online from that country that doesn't have copyright laws (or international copyright laws).

If somebody knows, I would really appreciate to know. And also know why that country doesn't have it. Thanks.
Try Google, maybe? Read up on TRIPs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">