• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Logo's and tag lines......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Predator

What is the name of your state? N.C.

Are there significant risks associated with not registering a logo as a trademark on printed products? Without registering, do you have rights that would protect you from competitive use?

Can or should tag lines be registered?

O

onetabbykat

What I would do is get the logo registered...that way you run into no problems in the future...the way I understand it is, if it not registered then anyone can use the logo...if it is registered as a trademark say like pepsi and their circle...if someone wanted to use that logo on a t shirt and sell them, then they would have to get permission...or they could get sued...cause it is a registered trademark...if it isn't registered, then I would say it is open to anyone...but that's just what I understand from what i was taught in school...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">