• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Me vs Microsoft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kingkerry

What is the name of your state? Texas

Hi, I'm in alittle bit of trouble. I'm 17 and I recently bought a domain called ensemblestudios.net. Now the company is owned by Microsoft and I just got word that Ensemble Studios handed this off to Microsoft. I was wondering could they do something about me registering that domain, and if they want us to take it down could we sell it to them for a price?

Also we were going to make the title of the website Ensemble Studios Center - A tribute to the makers!. The disclaimer would say

"We are not affilated with Ensemble Studios in anyway. We are just a fansite. The web address is http://www.ensemblestudios.com

---
This is completey off topic, but could you put up a general discussion. People like to talk about other things besides law :cool:

Last edited:

C

CombatTN88

If Microsoft contacted you, ask Microsoft to buy it from you for a good deal, say about a million bucks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">