• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To: Member "Counsel"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Mr. Floum:

Notwithstanding the fact that you are violating the rules of FreeAdvice.Com by placing your name, firm name, address and telephone number in your responses, you are, in my opinion, also violating the California Rules of Professional Conduct rule 1-400.

I am asking you, respectfully, for the last time, before I turn your posts over to the State Bar of California, that you voluntarily comply with rule 1-400 - - specifically, subsection (d)(4).

The administrator and owner of this site will be contacting you with regard to your solicitations on this site, and your apparent violation of this site's rules of membership.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

counsel said:
"I have deleted all of my posts and also removed all information from my signature except my name. I sincerely apologize for unwittingly violating any rules of the message boards or otherwise."

MY RESPONSE: No apologies were necessary. Compliance with State and Forum rules were all that was necessary. It was a shame you removed all of your toys from the sandbox, and went home. All you needed to do was click on the "Edit" button to remove only your physical and e-mail addresses, and your office phone number - - and to stop inviting people to make direct, off-the-forum, contact with you. But, such is life.

"I will not post again until I am confident that I am complying with both the letter and the spirit of freeadvice and the rules of professional conduct."

MY RESPONSE: That's certainly your choice. To be "confident," all you needed to do was to review the FreeAdvice rules again, and the California Rules of Professional Conduct.

But, until you are "confident," I must, sadly, concur with you that you shouldn't post any responses. But, when your "confidence" level has improved, I look forward to seeing you back here.

IAAL

C

counsel

I copied and saved all of my posts before deleting. Now that you have provided clear guidance, I am re-posting.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

counsel said:
I copied and saved all of my posts before deleting. Now that you have provided clear guidance, I am re-posting.
My response:

Now, you're cookin' with gas !

Very good to see you back, Counsel. I look forward to working with you on these forums.

Most sincerely,

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">