• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Music rating sites on the web

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LuvJCBravesTy

Hi..:) I am Stef and I live in Knoxville, Tn....:) My question is about the music rating sites on the web....I go to a particular one that makes you listen to the whole song in its entirety every time you vote....Well, my favorite singer is Ty Herndon and we just found out that his new CD is being delayed AGAIN :eek: (this has been going on since last May...now they say maybe June:rolleyes: ) I already have 2 of his new songs on a tape that I recorded off of radio...my question is would it be all right to hold my radio up to my computer speakers and record the 2 new ones that they have on their website onto my tape? I plan on buying 2 copies of his new CD whenever it comes out Lord Willin so its not like I'm recording them so I wont have to buy it later one...trust me I WILL.....:D This is just to tide me over until the record label decides to finally put us fans out of our misery and release the CD......;) Thanks in advance for answering...:) Love, In Christ, Stef.:)

HomeGuru

LuvJCBravesTy said:
Hi..:) I am Stef and I live in Knoxville, Tn....:) My question is about the music rating sites on the web....I go to a particular one that makes you listen to the whole song in its entirety every time you vote....Well, my favorite singer is Ty Herndon and we just found out that his new CD is being delayed AGAIN :eek: (this has been going on since last May...now they say maybe June:rolleyes: ) I already have 2 of his new songs on a tape that I recorded off of radio...my question is would it be all right to hold my radio up to my computer speakers and record the 2 new ones that they have on their website onto my tape? I plan on buying 2 copies of his new CD whenever it comes out Lord Willin so its not like I'm recording them so I wont have to buy it later one...trust me I WILL.....:D This is just to tide me over until the record label decides to finally put us fans out of our misery and release the CD......;) Thanks in advance for answering...:) Love, In Christ, Stef.:)
**A: yeh Stef, it really bugs me that Ty's CD is again like delayed. It's been about a year but like it seems we've been waiting like forever. So like you can record the 2 new tracks off the computer and listen at your leisure. But the day the CD is released you have to go to the music store and buy the real thing. Because like, Ty Herndon is the real thing.
Love ya,

signed,
Fan club member

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">