• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

online domain trade mark

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rale

Hey guys, help me out please.
I am an adult webmaster i`ve ran in to a situation where i am facing a big company with lawyers and knowlidge about usa law.
Reason why i am asking you this is that that company harasses small webmasters and forcing them to give their domains where they run their business. Their last atack was on (sexual content) hardsextube.com, the company witch wanted to sue that webmaster has a trademark sex tube and run a site sextube.com. I am afraid this might happen to me aswell. I run domain trannytube.net while that company has trannytube.com .
As far as what my web research got me i found out that. you cant use generic words to be a name of trade mark and if my domain was registered before the person opened a trade mark he cant be an influence on me. Could anyone tell me if i am right in my thoughts or how to secure my self from that company ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">