• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Hi Guys I run a webmasters site here in the UK. We have a number of designs on the site available for download for a small fee, our terms and conditions state they may not be resold in any way etc.
My problem is there is a website out there illegally selling our works, we have asked the site owner who is based in Nevada to remove the illegal material over 100 works in all. All we get back is abuse from this person, so we emailed her bandwidth provider they are not intrested in helping either, they use a large well know online company to handle the payments, I have emailed this large company and explained they are aiding with the selling of stolen property they have not even sent us a reply.

I have little money so do any of you guys know a US lawyer that would be willing to help us maybe no win no fee or something. Any advice is really appreciated.

Thank you for your time guys.
[email protected]

Just in case any lawyer is looking in, we would be more than happy to help you are your firm with design work and programming free of course.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">