• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PM from Aleque

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? N/A

I usually would just ignore moronic PM's, but this one made me laugh, so I figured I'd share it.

Aleque said:
I bet you are someone who would willingly join the SS and gas the jews, if you had the chance

The world would be much better without people like you. And no, this is not a threat - just an honest opinion

quincy

I usually would just ignore moronic PM's, but this one made me laugh, so I figured I'd share it.
I received a notice that Aleque was trying to send me a private message. My mailbox is full, though, so I missed any words of wisdom he might have had for me.

Shucks. :D

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess

He's a Very Special kind of maroon, ain't he?

quincy

I only hope that the Aleque who has posted on FreeAdvice is the real animator from Denmark named Aleque and not someone simply posing as him.

The thread posted on FreeAdvice by Alique shows up when you do a search of the animator Alique. Because in the thread Aleque does not come across as the most pleasant of fellows, that could easily affect the ability of the animator to get licenses from copyright holders to use their music and/or to find collaborators.

No one goes out of their way to be associated with someone who throws off insults and threats as easily as does the Alique who posted here.

Last edited:

quincy

He IS a thief.
The forum user named Alique who posted to this forum appears to have infringed on the copyrighted works of others, based on what he said in his thread.

BUT, Alique's disparaging talk of "senior members" is reminiscent of other posters who have trolled this forum. The Alique on FreeAdvice, in other words, may not be the same Alique who is an animator out of Denmark. If he is the animator out of Denmark, I am afraid he has harmed his reputation with his postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">