• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Producing a new DVD simular to "Bum Fights"... Legal issues?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Turboholic

What is the name of your state? California
I have lots of old video footage from when I was a kid. Lots of fights simular to those shown on Bum Fights. I know that the producer of that video is getting some shots from homeless advocates. My question is what are the issues of producing my video since there are a lot of minors involved. Its all in public and by no means an invasion of privacy. Thanks in advance.

T

Turboholic

If it has already been answered, please show me where.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You've already been informed that the publication of your "footage" can be an "invasion of privacy." That's a good enough answer. That's all you're going to get.

IAAL

racer72

The jerks that make this kind of crap are lower than the folks they show on the videos. Talk about gutter scraping scum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">